2014. december 19., péntek

USA vs Europe Vol.1


Hello, 
So I am about to share my experiences with recently moving to the USA. I have gone to school in Miami, so this environment is not totally new to me, but it is still a LOT different than back home in Europe.I swear there are things that i just cannot get used to.
For example, i believe one of he most dangerous thing is to go to a grocery store, because you can easily get a heart attack..I mean, that you never know when a employee is gonna sneak up behind you and say, actually yell at you, that " how u doing today mam, or you find everything alright mam?"
Im thinking that whatever i found i just dropped it because you sneaking up on me..
Plus in my suddenly surprised state, i usually just say everything that comes to my mind,like, "yes,fine, thanks,aham,sure"
N then they go, "let me know if i can help you with something.."
Then Im thinking, well, you sure can, please don't scare the crap out of me next time..
But I just say thanks, and wait a couple seconds until my pulse go back to around 150..
That was just one example, and of course there are a lot of other more pressing manners, but I am going to share my experiences as they come..
Hope you enjoy them.:)
FH

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése